Democrats Have Let the School Kids Down

 

         I don’t have kids and unfortunately, I can’t have them.  However, I’m completely disgusted with the state of American schools.  I am disgusted with the fact that teachers unions are literally holding the kids hostage.  My god, a lot of kids haven’t been in school for almost a year. 

Just think about it for a second, in America, there are kids home, alone during the day with no modern computer with only a tv for companionship.  Many might live with just their mom (who must work) and if they’re in 2-parent homes both, obviously, would be working as well.  Can you imagine a kid, out of school for a year, living with say their grandma?  He or she might be suffering from depression and are giving their grandparent a hard time.  They have no outlet for energy, are depressed, angry and oh my god…

Can you just imagine the crime rate???

Where is BLM?  Seriously, where is it?  Your kids are literally being hung out to dry.  I don’t want to see any march, any pundit whining or any article complaining about ‘police brutality’ when your silent about minority kids home alone away from any education.  You don’t know what’s happening to these kids and apparently, you don’t care because showing any concern for them because advocating for kids in school doesn’t get you fame and won’t get you that instant tv appearance.

It’s a tragedy that any kid is out of school.  What the Biden administration is getting away with is criminal.  Why do you think that his administration has no problem with this impeachment?  It’s a distraction with how they have literally dropped the ball on helping these kids and kissing the asses of the teacher’s unions.

And yeah, I’m a supporter of unions.

I really wish I had some answers about what’s going on today.  There is such an indifference to what is going on with these kids and I can’t figure out why.  People, mentally, want to be distracted with Trump’s impeachment, with tv stars being fired, with other cultural issues.  The only reason I can think of is the fact that maybe some don’t want to be bothered. 

People you must accept the fact that we have a huge problem.  There are kids in America that have been kept out of school for close to a year without any kind of set day on when they’re going back.  They are the lost generation.  Some are all alone, others are being abused and others are getting desperate.  They’ve been let down by the people that should’ve had their backs the most- the teachers.  As for the parents, what can you really say to condemn them?  Most are broke, they probably have to work 24/7 and have no other choice but to leave them their own.

Hey democrats, where are you?  I thought you were supposed to be for the people.  I thought you said black lives matter.  I thought you said that poor people in the city needed representation?  Where are you?  Oh, wait that’s right…

You’re too busy impeaching Trump for CNN.

 

Comments

Popular Posts