Corrupt Fauci and the Democrats Go Well Together

 

          So, Fauci is saying we might have to wear masks until 2022.

          Oh gee, surprise…surprise…surprise…

          Hey Fauci, how did that Super Bowl surge work out for you?  Seriously, this is for all the lockdown lovers in America- how did that Super Bowl party surge work out?  My oh my, look at the numbers- cases are falling.  Gee, how about that?  Cases are falling.

          And guess what?  I’m still pissed off about no Punxsutawney Phil event. 

          The people that our politicians have deemed ‘the smart ones’ in America are nothing but a bunch of bumblers.  Wait, I shouldn’t even say bumblers- that’s giving them too much credit.  These people are flat-out evil.  They are evil, controlling, greedy people.

          I would still like to know how much stock Fauci has in mask companies.

You must admit, that is a great question.  People have angles and Fauci is no exception.  Did you also notice that with any of these people it’s about no hope?  None of them ever offer any clear hope of when things are going back to normal. 

They don’t want life to get back to normal and they don’t want you being profitable and content again.

          Yeah, yeah, I sound like a republican.  Are you wondering if, as I age, am I going to vote republican?  The answer’s no.  Are you serious?  There’s nothing about the republican party that I like.  God, the politicians in this country literally tick me off.  The democrats, a party that I grew up with, literally turned into a party of pandering, self-righteousness, that has no idea about what people want, what they need and what is best for their future.  If you look back at it, you’ll find out that all the signs were there about how corrupt the party is.

          Fauci is just a symbol of how awful the democrats are.  He’s an opportunistic, greedy, little man that will make sure that you’ll listen to him no matter how much better things get.  Fauci should be working hard on how to get us out of this- not talking about 2022.  For crying out loud- the man has no concept on the common good.

          Yeah, I have pandemic burnout.

          Yeah, I have democratic burnout.

          My late dad saw this coming and I’m so sorry I never listened to him about Ralph Nader.  If I could go back- I’d campaign for Nader like crazy.  All these politicians are scumbags and it’s heartbreaking what they and Fauci are doing to America.

Comments

Popular Posts