Blame Gen-X For The Culture War

 

          So, the Muppets are racist.

          Monopoly is racist.

          Hey Generation-X when in the hell are you going to wake-up on all of this?  The warnings were there when that put a label on Bugs Bunny, and we shrugged it off.  We should’ve been alarmed when Laura Ingalls Wilder’s name was taken off that children’s book award but none of us said anything.  The silence was confusing, and I often wondered if everyone thought that it would just blow over.

          In the coming weeks, I will be upcoming a project I’ve been working on- on a separate blog:  Generation X:  What Happened to the Youth Gone Wild? I will keep you post on when it’s up because in my eyes, my generation is to blame for a lot of the culture war, and someone needs to smack my generation back to reality.

Comments

Popular Posts