Biden and Fauci Tick Me Off

 

          Masks until next year?

          No herd immunity until THANKSGIVING?

          Are you kidding me????  Are you kidding me???

          Hey Joe Biden, speaking for America, we’re tired of this.  We’re tired of you and Fauci, waving your fingers with your never-ending lectures.  We’re tired of you making a serious virus into a race baiting game and we’re tired of your COMPLETE DISREGARD FOR THE SCIENCE.  Science, science, science, PLEASE.  You two don’t understand the meaning of the word science. 

          Let’s get to the point, Mr. Biden, you and Fauci should resign and retire.  Go to a retirement community- just get the hell out of my life.  I remember how rotten you were during your time in the Senate, Mr. Biden, and that’s why your so-called ‘trademark empathy’ is laughable. LAUGHABLE.  You are the same guy that wrote the Crime Bill and the same guy who gave eulogies for the biggest racists in the Senate’s history.  The fact that now you’re whining about masking and patriotism makes me want to punch a wall.  You’re loving the idea of having the virus around forever, Mr. Biden, JUST ADMIT IT. 

          How much more can any of us take?  Seriously?  It’s obvious that we’re going into another year without shows or concerts.  Forget sports.  I see St. Cuomo is opening stadiums at 10% capacity- are you kidding me?  What that means is come out and play rich boys- we don’t need the fan after all.  As for the mask issue- what more can you say that hasn’t already been said?  Despite what you see on that precious Twitter most people were wearing the masks and NUMBERS STILL WENT UP.  Fauci tries to cover it with 2 masks but what exactly does that mean?  Suck in your own snots, along with threads instead of fresh air?  Are you kidding me?  What makes me angry is the media and instead of questioning these people on these ridiculous statements- they follow Fauci and Biden around like they’re gods.  Enough- ENOUGH.

          What America needs is this- a government that will govern for the people instead of Twitter.  We need neutral eyes instead of 2 dirty old men thinking of their bank accounts.  Patriotic to wear a mask, says Biden.  Please.  I’ve said it before, and I’ll say it again these precious masks are going to cause a major environmental disaster because they’re being tossed in waterways and on roadways.  You’re going to see a lot of birds choke because of it but hey- who cares right?  We’re being patriotic.

          The hell with Biden and Fauci.  The hell with the communists that want to make this country like China too.  I want America 2019 back and I’m sure I’m not alone.  Prove me wrong- go ahead- prove me wrong.

          I’ll be waiting…

Comments

Popular Posts