Alexandria Ocasio Cortez Fuels the Fire of Hate and This Screenshot Proves It


 

      Do you see the screenshot above?  Lately, I’m getting into the habit of taking screenshots of corrupt items.  I should’ve started doing the screenshots when Alexandria Ocasio Cortez came onto the political scene.  This person is nothing but a privileged, know-it-all, who has NO IDEA what people have had to put up with and inserts herself into every issue where she has no knowledge, experience, or overall solutions to people’s problems.

          Go to hell Representative Ocasio Cortez. 

          Listen, I have no idea how to deal with the student loan crisis and at least I admit it, understand something I hate to see someone in debt.  It’s going to ruin the nation’s future and there needs to be a solution.  However, her comment that ‘people without student debt have wealthy parents’ is nothing but a flat-out lie. 

          I have 2 degrees and I have no debt.  My late dad worked in a factory and yes, I got my first degree when the costs were reasonable enough.  However, my second degree wasn’t that long ago, and I paid it off through one thing- WORK. My parents weren’t ‘wealthy’, and I have no personal wealth.

          Her tweet about ‘wealthy parents’ shows ignorance and my god, if this isn’t a slap in the face to Generation-X I don’t know what is.  There was a way to make her point without slamming people who are debt free.  If this was me- I would’ve said something about bringing college costs down, people are paying a lot of money for online classes, etc.  There’s no mention of the fact that universities in small towns often offer African Americans free tuition, etc.  Gen-X, and YEAH people I know, school was cheaper back then, should be enraged that a privileged member of Congress automatically assumes that anyone who has no college debt is rolling in the wealth.

          Here’s just one of the many gripes I have with Alexandria Ocasio Cortez- she claims to be the arbiter of what’s right when she does nothing but stoke hate.  Biden, apparently, isn’t going to wipe away 50,000 off your student debt instead of coming up with other SOLUTIONS.  It’s someone else’s fault out there if you’re swimming in debt.  She is a member of Congress and paid close to $200,000 a year.  She might even be a millionaire at this point but she’s the one that should come up with solutions to earn her salary instead of tweeting a lot of self-righteous statements and waving her fingers.

          Let me ask all of you a question, if Biden did wipe away debt- where’s the money coming from?  Where?  If you give 50,000, they’re going to want more.  We live in a gimmie-gimmie-gimmie world and instead of offering solutions AOC wants to remind you that it’s the person who isn’t in debt’s fault that you’re suffering financially- not hers.  If you’re not in debt, according to her, you’re privileged but here’s some advice for Ms. Cortez.

          If you want to see privilege look in the mirror and stop stirring up hatred on Twitter.

Comments

Popular Posts