A Disgusted American's Letter to Bernie Sanders

 

Dear Bernie Sanders,

 

         I am so sorry that I ever supported you.  I am so sorry that I ever believed in you.  I’ll tell you what, during a time when I was sick and I lost my dad, you were appealing.  You had all the answers, you were associated with Ed Schultz and you seemed, well, a lot like my dad.

          Oh, people tried to warn others.  Jared and Elizabeth Beck come to mind.  Even if you don’t agree with what they say, they are to be commended for taking up the fight for the Bernie voter that felt screwed during the 2016 elections.  It should’ve been easy to see then that, you Bernie, were a fraud back then because you never once acknowledged what they were doing or even joined in their fight.  I feel like an idiot for making excuses for you back then, but I digress.

          Styxhexenhammer666, a political commentator on YouTube, tried to warn others too and I’ll be honest, I wish I would’ve listened to him.  The guy’s from Vermont for crying out loud, and he tried to tell everyone that you were a lazy fraud.  I actually blew him off and, in the end, I realize how stupid I was but I digress.

          What infuriates me about you, Bernie, is that thanks to you we’re stuck with the Squad.  I have to wonder if that wasn’t your job in the first place.  If you really think about it- you never really fought for anything.  You talked a good game, and I should’ve actually been wondering about you in 2016.  You seemed disappointed that you had an upset win in the Michigan primary.  To top it all off, you shrugged off the obvious corruption in the New York primary. 

          Then here comes Alexandria Ocasio Cortez into politics.  Is that what your place was in the democratic party, Bernie?  Were you a path for people like the Squad to come forward?  Let me tell you something Bernie, you are complicit in degrading and turning people against white men which is laughable because you are a white man.  You willingly joined in creating a race war that the Squad eagerly promotes time after time, as Americans continue to suffer.  America shouldn’t be about once specific race- it should be about all people no matter what the color or nationality.  However, I don’t think you care.  I think you like the status of being in government.  I don’t think you ever really wanted to help anyone, and I think you used Ed Schultz to get fame.

          I’m sorry I ever supported you in 2016, Bernie.  I really wish I would’ve listened to my late dad about Ralph Nader.  You sir are a disgrace, and you wouldn’t be worthy of carrying Nader’s briefcase.

          Signed,

          A Disgusted American

         

 

Comments

Popular Posts