This Is a Horrible Presidential Election

 

            I said it before and I’ll say it again:

          Both presidential candidates stink and both of them literally make me sick.  I am a lifelong democrat and Joe Biden is a horrible candidate.  He’s not going to do ¼ of what he’s promised and more than likely he’ll resign after a year due to some kind of illness.  The democrats only care about putting a woman in the White House and that’s it.  With that being said…

          I have no endorsement for this race.  Why would I?  I’m a blogging cat.  I think that both sides are going to bring a lot of pain to society.  There are to many people set in their ways and there are a lot of people brainwashed by Twitter.  People don’t know how to think for themselves anymore and because of that I think we’re in big trouble.

          I’m not discouraging any of you from voting.  Go ahead and vote.  It’s important to show an interest in society and it’s important to make sure that your voice is heard over a bunch of Twitter bigmouths.

Comments

Popular Posts