The Coronavirus Vaccine Rollout

 

          Let’s talk about the vaccines.  The news of a coronavirus vaccine is simply great news.  The idea that herd immunity could kick in is great.  Sure, I do not agree with the lockdown restrictions.  I do not like the fact that people in this country can get away with destroying cities while others are told to ‘shelter in the place.’  I do not like the idea that certain things are okay, but others aren’t.  An opinion is not a validation of Trump, I don’t like Trump, and I still say there’s an encouragement from elites to dismantle the idea of holidays.

          Moving right along…

          Let me reiterate, vaccine news IS GREAT NEWS.  Transition period or not Biden, in the end, will probably delay this vaccine.  Let us just say that something convenient will happen to push it back and something involving the racism issue will probably have something to do with it.  However, I am speculating.  In the meantime, …

          If I oversaw this vaccine, the medical professionals should get it first.  Secondly, those in nursing homes would get it next. I would make sure no one got one forcefully, but I would do a good job making sure that everyone (resident and employee) was vaccinated.  I think if you did this a lot of your case numbers would decrease.

          After the medical professionals and the nursing homes, I’d make sure the cops and firefighters got it next.  Then I’d move on to any politician, etc.  Sure, Biden and Harris should be vaccinated.  I don’t have any problem with that but there’s no way any DC official should be first in line- not a chance.  Doctors first, then the elderly then go from there.

          But you know that’s not what will happen, right? 

          Nancy Pelosi will get that vaccine before your 80-year-old grandma in a nursing home.  AOC will be nice and immunized before your sick brother or sister.  Of course, Bernie Sanders, Feinstein, Grassley, and the rest of those old coots will gladly announce on Twitter that they’ve had their ‘shot.’  Celebrities will be next, along with athletes.  Then the progressives will whine, and prisoners will get the vaccine next.

          In the meantime, a senior citizen will be dying a miserable, lonely death in a lousy nursing home.  It’s a shame that we treat our seniors so badly but hey we’ll have Joe Biden pandering- so we should be fine, right?

          Sarcasm, people. Sarcasm.

Comments

Popular Posts