Opinions and Questions

 

       Understand something, I grew up in a democratic household.  In the ‘80s, when I was a kid, I often heard Ralph Nader blasting from my dad’s radio.  I am a democrat; at one time I was excited to be one.  However…

          Now, I am literally disgusted.

          I never said the virus wasn’t bad.  You should take the necessary precautions and actions should be taken immediately to eliminate it from every rest home in America.  I believe that will help calm everything down.  I want businesses to stay open.  I want to be able to have the option to go somewhere.

          Just because I don’t want a six-week lockdown doesn’t mean I want people to die.

          I have questions about masks, and I admit it.  I know people that have done everything right, but they still got the virus.  You get no answers from the media but yelling and screaming that I’m a horrible person for even suggesting masks are bad.

          But questioning doesn’t make you bad.

          I don’t like the Squad and I’ll admit it.  I think all 4 of them are selfish and power-hungry.  All four seem to be racist and the idea that AOC is an expert on everything infuriates me.

          Disliking the Squad doesn’t make you a racist or a sexist.

          I have questions about Biden’s desire to calm the virus.  Generally, sure, I think he’d like to get the numbers down, but I feel our new president really has no concept of the fact that we cannot keep locking down forever.

          Just because I do not like lockdowns doesn’t mean I don’t believe in mitigation.

          I’ve questioned the ‘protests’ and I’ll continue to do so.  Why was it okay to ‘march for racial justice’ but people couldn’t go to the beach in peace?  Why was looting so celebrated yet people couldn’t go to a pool party?  Restaurants have been nailed for the increases yet somehow- some way these protests were touched by God.

          Just because you don’t agree with the protests doesn’t mean you don’t think something in police training should change.

          Joe Biden was more of a republican than democrat, as a Senator.  He likes war too much and he wasn’t that nice to Ralph Nader.  He also signed NAFTA.  A factory in my hometown left because of NAFTA.  Another one, where my brother worked, is still empty to this day.  I don’t think he’ll be much of a president and I think he could get us into some lousy trade deal.

          Just because I don’t like Biden doesn’t mean I’m in love with Trump.

          Do you get what I’m saying here?  There is a big, beautiful country out there besides the world of Twitter.  Opinions should be celebrated.  Asking questions should be a necessity.  We are a society that looks for heroes to easily and cannot wait to fawn over some celebrity politician and it HAS TO STOP.

         

Comments

Popular Posts