Tammy Duckworth Ticks Me Off


          So, Senator Tammy Duckworth thinks it’s a good idea to ‘listen to those who want to take down statues of those who founded our country.’  To that I say..
          Oh really and…
          F**** off!
          All of you know Tammy Duckworth’s story.  How could you not?  It’s been retold over and over again.  For one, she is to be commended for service.  Secondly, I would wish not physical harm to anyone and it’s sad she doesn’t have legs anymore.  However- I also say…
          Who in the hell do you think you are, lady?  Seriously- who in the hell do you think you are?
          I know of no worthwhile legislation that she passed as a representative and I have no idea what she stands for as a senator.  Also, if you don’t think she rode her disability to a senate victory then you really don’t know too much then.  Seriously, someone needs to tell me how she’s contributed to make life better for someone in the working class as a whole.  Go ahead…I’ll wait and I’ll bet I’ll be waiting for a long time.  Let’s get to her ‘conversation.’
          Here’s what I don’t understand what makes a screaming mob, who is bored from lockdowns, raging because they have no money has the ear of a United States Senator.  Go ahead.  Tell me how this is possible- tell me how she’ll listen eagerly to those who want to rip apart THE TOURISM INDUSTRY and yet she won’t listen to anyone who lives in a town that depends on a Civil War battle site for tourism or others who depend on Monticello or Mt. Vernon.  What’s going to happen to DC Senator when you take everything down?  You think busloads will want to come and visit?  You know the thought of this woman as vice-president is terrifying and God help this country if she gets anywhere near the White House.

Comments

Popular Posts