De Blasio Is Crazy

     I hate what De Blasio is doing to New York City.

     I also hate that mural on 5th Avenue.  It's a waste of money and it does nothing to enhance the image of the city.  And no, just because I think seeing BLM everywhere is stupid doesn't mean I'm racist.  It means that I'm fed-up.  I resent the fact that a group of people white and black, who spend most of their lives on Twitter, who don't read and who usually don't vote have all of this power to influence governmental officials.  I can't stand the fact that because one person has a temper tantrum then things that have been around forever has to disappear.  I also hate the fact that Bill De Blasio seems like he only cares about sticking it to Trump and getting praised on Twitter.

      Prove me wrong... go ahead...prove me wrong...

      New York City, one of my favorite cities is turning into a hellhole just to please a rotten mob who knows nothing except what AOC tweets.  It TICKS ME OFF and I wish that someone in that city would actually stand-up for the real citizens of New York.  

Comments

Popular Posts