City Destruction

  Let's make this simple and yeah, I know I'm repetitive.

  I am not on the right.  I don't like Trump.  However, I absolutely despise the fact that a lot of great American cities are being destroyed by a bunch of whiney, selfish people, who are driven by lockdown rage, images of Internet fame and just plain boredom. 

   I don't like what those people are doing to Portland.  I don't like the fact that Portland is presented as if the entire population is behind these 'protesters.'  PLEASE.  Again, PLEASE.  Don't tell me that every single person in and around Portland, Oregon is just giddy at the idea of being robbed or seeing yet another fire burning some statue that literally has nothing to do with anything specific.  Give me a break.  I'm sure 90% of the population of Portland is either frightened, ticked-off or maybe ill.  For crying out loud- all of this rioting there will cause a spike there if it hasn't already but I digress.

   Portland has also done one thing for me personally.  It has taken the shine off of Jeff Merkley.  Merkley was a guy who I thought would've made a great president one day but his blatant disregard for his constituents in Portland disgusts me.  The fact that he also is on this bandwagon of 'oh they're so peaceful' has me astonished.  Doesn't anyone in this party have any guts?  Can't someone just stand-up and say 'Hey this is wrong!"

   I guess not.

   The democratic party only cares about city destruction and they're all laughing about it.  I'm just really glad my dad didn't live to see this.

Comments

Popular Posts