AOC and Crime


          So, Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez is brushing off the crime spree in New York City.  According to her, crime is on the rise because people are stealing to feed their families.
          Really??
          Oh, really?
          Gee, that’s funny.  I didn’t know Macy’s had a grocery section.  I didn’t know the fancy stores in SoHo had bread, fruits and veggies.  My oh my, thank goodness she’s around to enlighten me that these criminals aren’t really that bad and they’re just nice people trying to feed their families. 
          Give me a break.
          I blame AOC for 90% of what’s going on in New York City.  She’s been given too much leeway, too much influence and has an ability to milk her gender and her sex to get what she wants.  Let me remind you that this woman has no idea what it’s like to live in the inner city and her whole image as entire lie.  However, let me also remind you what this woman and her twitchy Twitter fingers have done to destroy New York.
          Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez is an inciter and she’s also a natural born con woman.  For one thing, the tweeting of cancel rent has deliberately led people on that hey it’s okay not to pay during this coronavirus because she’ll make everything okay.  People, AOC isn’t going to save you from being evicted from your home.  In the end though, what in the hell does she care?  You’ll be out on the street and she’ll be sending pious tweets.
          Let’s move onto her defund the police line which has completely swallowed the idiots of New York City.  De Blasio is so afraid of her that he’ll do whatever it takes to stay in her good graces which leads to this crime spree which is getting worse in this once great city and that’s exactly what New York is at this point.  They’re not a bunch of ‘poor family men or women’ they are people out of control empowered by the tweets and the soundbytes of this worthless woman who for some reason is continuously shoved down our throat as the future savior of America.
          So, yeah, AOC I do blame you for the trouble in New York City and I wish people would wake-up to the opportunistic, selfish bitch this woman is.

Comments

Popular Posts