A Take On the Democrats


          Do you know why I really hate the democrats lately?  Well, buckle-up because this could take awhile. 
          Let’s take the death of Representative John Lewis.  Yes, the man made an impact on the Civil Rights movement.  However, someone please- explain to me what this guy did while he was in Congress.  Go ahead…I’ll wait…
          *Crickets*
          What’s my point?  Well, I’m not asking anything that unreasonable.  I hold to the belief that most in America had no idea who this guy was until 4 years ago when he made those comments about Bernie Sanders’s first presidential run.  Let me put it to you this way, I’m Gen-X, which means I went to school in the ‘80s and ‘90s when you actually learned about history.  I have no recollection of this guy as a Civil Rights icon.  On the surface, it doesn’t seem that big of a deal but according to the democratic party this is a problem.  If you admit a lack of knowledge, you’re a born racist.  If you question what this guy did for his district, you’re a bigger racist.
          Go figure.
          This example proves my point that the democratic party proves again that it doesn’t like individuality.  They don’t want to be question and most of them are nothing but bullies.  Besides that most of them lack a backbone.  The idea of being ripped on a Twitter timeline by that bubblehead from New York keeps them up at night.  What also gets me about the democratic party is that they literally have picked and chosen who they want to represent.  A bunch of elderly, white millionaires have decided that any white democrat isn’t worth their time and if you want to be honest, their supposed love affair with the black population should be looked upon with skepticism.  Anyone with a brain knows that a party needs all races for success and can’t sustain pandering.
          Vote 3rd party in November people.  I’m telling you- both parties have destroyed this country.  Vote 3rd party and try to save America.

Comments

Popular Posts