The Mad List

     Many things have ticked me off lately from Myles Garrett to Trump to certain people in general.  Let's run it down:

     Obviously, Myles Garrett's mouth has annoyed the shit out of me.  It's plain as day that he's trying to make himself into a hero because of today's 'woke' culture.

     ESPN has ticked me off because it, literally, condoned Garrett's assault.  ESPN has done nothing but egg this situation on in order to appease the 'sjw' culture.

     Another thing that ticks me off  is the apparent delusions of conservative commentators.  "Oh the big, bad democrats are so evil because Trump is so good."  Spare me.

     Nancy Pelosi infuriates me on general principle.  RETIRE LADY!

     Bernie Sanders is pissing me off more and more.  He's taking PA lightly and Bloomberg is all over the airwaves.

      Speaking of airwaves, I'm being told that 'oh it's not Bernie's fault if he loses PA.'  Bullshit!  He had a wide open door to make some ground here and Bloomberg came through it first.  

       Hillary Clinton is ticking me off but that's no surprise.  She's been doing it for quite awhile.  Hey lady- GO AWAY.
 
       AOC's turn on Medicare For All ticks me off but it doesn't surprise me.  She conned many of you by tweeting a good game.

      Amy Klobuchar is another one that annoys me for the simple fact that I have absolutely no idea what she's accomplished in the Senate.  She is truly a Hillary clone.

      Joe Biden's sense of entitlement, as usual, makes me mad.  However, the way he's being criticized makes me madder.  Stop attacking the guy's family and keep in mind- he VOTED FOR NAFTA and kept Ralph Nader out of the halls of Congress.

      Finally, let me just say out of all the things that has ticked me off in the world of politics lately is the complete disregard, lack of interest and disdain for the Migratory Bird Act.  HEY PEOPLE- IF YOU LOSE BIRDS- YOU LOSE EVERYTHING.  Start paying attention how that nut is ruining the environment.
 

Comments

Popular Posts