To the Left:

I am on your side but guess what?

You don't speak for me.

I'd love to see the minimum wage up and the environment taken care of as soon as possible.  I want people to have health insurance and homes.  But guess what?

You don't speak for me.

I grew-up a democrat.  I had Ralph Nader drilled into my head at a young age and loved every second of it.  In the end, my late dad was 100% correct about him, he was the only one that really cared about people.  However, it seems like that even though I live in Pittsburgh, you don't want my membership because I'm white and am from a small town.  I hate how you automatically assume that just because I come from a small town you think I'm such a right-winger.  I hate how you insult small town people.  I don't like the fact that you treat people in the other party like dirt (they do the same too) but guess what?  I'll never vote republican but you-

...don't speak for me...

As a member of the 'left,' I hate what you've done to entertainment.  I hate the fact that you use Twitter to insult people that criticize movies, music, etc.  A real member of the 'left' is open to ideas and wants to talk to people.  This phase that everyone's in of letting a small group set the rules for society isn't just dangerous- it's stupid.  Let me note, I don't like how you're threatening people on Twitter either.  People are allowed to like what they want and don't need to hear how you think we're racist or sexist because you don't agree.

You don't speak for me.

By the way, (to you on the left), you are eating yourselves alive with your rotten attitude and all of you are guaranteeing Trump's reelection.  My mother is elderly, she might not be here for the 2024 election I would love Trump out of there for principle's sake but thanks to you this idiot is going to probably get another term.

Thanks for nothing you idiots.

Comments

Popular Posts