Wariness About Iran

Oh boy, I heard the news about Iraq and the subsequent howling about how everything is Iran's fault.  It's not surprising that Iran is getting the blame considering the narrative coming out of Washington and who knows what really happened there?  Obviously, I'm not in Iran but the 'uh-oh' alarm is going off.

Is Trump going to open 2020 with a war with Iran?

I'd say it's possible.  Trump has no problem acting like a tough guy, especially when it comes to causing people a lot of pain.  He probably gets off on it.  Note that he's been squirming to get into some kind of conflict with Iran anyway.

I don't like where this is going.

Who knows?  I might be wrong about this but there are too many war-loving politicians in Washington.  This could easily be trouble and we enter 2020 with a little bit of unease.

No more wars,.

Stay out of Iran.

#NoWarsFor2020

Comments

Popular Posts