Leave the Salvation Army Alone

I am no conservative.  I'll never vote for a republican- I grew-up listening to Ralph Nader (via my late dad).  My late dad was a better progressive than 99% of the people that identifies themselves as one today and the same goes for my mom today.  With all of this being said, here's some advice for you so-called 'progressives.'

Leave the Salvation Army alone.

Seriously, leave them alone.  I am fed-up with a bunch of pious Twitter-holics and overpaid, overrated celebrities (yeah you Ellie Goulding) whining about aspects of society that people generally like.  Let me tell you something, I don't care if you're straight, bisexual or just flat-out gay, the fact that all of you are slamming the Salvation Army.  Anyone with half of a brain and access to the Internet knows or can find out the Salvation Army's background.  Why is there a need to reveal your sexuality if you want to volunteer for an organization?  Why?  That tells me that you don't really want to help people and your motivation is just about causing trouble in an organization that genuinely helps people.

I shouldn't have to tell you what the Salvation Army does.  They collect money at Christmas.  They make sure kids get their Christmas wishes.  They provide gifts to the elderly.  They make sure that people get a great Christmas dinner and on and on and on.  The social services are endless and in a world where Trump and THE REPUBLICANS are cutting everything imaginable the fact that the so-called left is going after the Salvation Army disgusts me.  I urge any democrat with any guts (haha) to stand up for the Salvation Army and tell a lot of selfish, whiney people to literally-

SHUT-UP!

Comments

Popular Posts