Don't Worry Bernie Has AOC

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

Okay, I got that out of my system.

Yeah, a lot of you know this already.  Bernie's going to have a problem when impeachment hits the Senate but that's okay- AOC is ready to hit the road for Bernie.  Everybody's pumped.  Excitement is peaking.  Middle America cannot wait.

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHA

My dislike for this woman is well-known. I  am amazed at the overall ignorance of Bernie Sanders.  Hey Bernie what do you think she's going to bring to the table if you get tied up with a long impeachment process?  How do you think she'll relate to unemployed factory workers in say Lordstown, Ohio?   How is her climate change act going to go over in say Beaver, PA?  Oh WAIT!  I know, she won't hit any areas craving for attention.  Senior citizens aren't worth her time because she has to keep up that Twitter fanclub.  Any small town would make her break out into a rash and my god we couldn't have her act in rural America- oh no.  The deer wouldn't stand still long enough to hear how racist every white person is.  But hold on a second...

She'll probably stop at some townhall in that progressive West Virginia with Paula Swearengin waiting on her like some sort of maid and think she's made in grounds for Sanders.  Please, give me a break.  Bernie's idea that she'll take him to the promised land makes me wonder what in the hell he's really thinking.  To tell you the truth, I wonder about his true motivations.  After what he pulled off shilling for Hillary in 2016 you have to wonder.  One thing's for sure...

I wouldn't send him any money.  I think there's serious questions about where it goes.

Comments

Popular Posts