Deer Tortute

You've seen the story.

You've probably seen the video.

Two high school punks, literally, tortured a deer in Brookville, PA.  Calls for justice are everywhere.  Calls for applying the new animal cruelty law are EVERYWHERE.  I am also begging every hunter and even every small town cop in the state of PA:

Don't let these two get away with this.

My biggest fear is that the Internet outrage will last a couple of minutes and then this will all be forgotten about because- you know it's 'only a deer' and 'oh well they said they were sorry- etc. etc.  Listen, I'm no hunter but my late dad hunted deer, my brother's a hunter and I have no problem with anyone wanting to hunt animals that are overpopulated (like deer).  Personally, I'm not crazy about it but there is no way in hell I'm going to force my beliefs on anyone else but I digress.  This isn't about me though this is about a horrible act that is so disgusting that the toughest guy out there probably shed a tear over what these 2 bastards did to this deer here's what I want to see.

I want to see that new animal cruelty law applied.  I want to see these two tossed in jail now- not a month from now- I'm talking right now.  I want to see every small town cop in every state in an uproar, I want hunters foaming at the mouth and I want NRA members to literally get mad about something worthwhile.  These 2 rotten bastards are indeed psychologically disturbed- if you're going to commit such heinous acts on a deer- God knows what you'll do to a person- however their problems are NO EXCUSE.  Deer hunters, by rights, are a respectful group, they appreciate the hun, thrive on nature and are moved by the site of a buck.  If they get a deer-they do it the right way an immediate shot or tracking.  Their is a respect for the animal in deer hunters and these 2 little pricks just stomped all over any decent guy who took a week off to relax deer hunting.

As you know, we live in a world where there are a lot of pious, social justice type warriors, I'm not asking anyone to turn into these whack jobs what I'm saying to the deer hunters in the USA is this- show your anger more than them.  Don't be afraid to rant and rave these pricks should be punished.  When they pulled the antlers out of that poor deer, they made all of you look bad.  The deer didn't deserve that- you hunters didn't deserve getting your reputation smashed like that.  Make sure those pricks get punished and never forget it.


Comments

Popular Posts