Animal Cruelty YouTube Videos

With the recent video of those 2 little bastards in PA torturing the deer I have one very important question:

With all of the technology we have why is it- WHY IS IT- that videos like this even get to see the light of day?  Just think about YouTube for a second- they'll take down anything violating copyright or anyone they disagree with but hey let all of the animal cruelty videos just slide through.  Don't get this wrong, I know that someone probably stops a lot of horrible videos from coming through but in my book, there isn't enough.

Those 2 rotten bastards proved it.

In my mind a video like this should've been flagged and rejected immediately.  The appropriate authorities should've been notified.  Please, don't tell me that it can't be done.  We're living in a society where we are WATCHED constantly.  The government in the USA has unbelievable power and have milked people's fear that many don't even realize that they're being so closely monitored.  Now, this can be a whole total separate blog for another time but my proposal is this:

The next time anyone thinks that it'd be cool to upload a video torturing any kind of animal have a system on all formats where it's blocked and authorities notified.  This isn't a privacy issue- this is a doing what's right issue.  Social media is an open door for pricks like these 2 in PA to do things like this- it's time to stop it and it's time to put the pressure on social media.  IF YOU WANT TO WATCH OUR EVERY MOVE- STOP THE ANIMAL CRUELTY VIDEOS!

Comments

  1. remember george orwells novel, 1984....damn straight the government watches everyone and everything, and I'll just shut up before I get on an unending tirade; you're right, the video's should have never been allowed to post even though I never saw the video { not on facebook, instagram or twitter and seldom turn on you tube anymore } I read an article written by a man, I THINK, at a radio station there, who REFUSED to post it... I hope these 2 punk asses never wake up from an unending nightmare

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts