A Letter to Hollywood

Dear Celebrities (male and female),


Thank you so much for being 'woke.'

Thank you so much for the 'social justice warrior' saga.

Thank you so much for the 'I gotta get my face on camera while I get arrested for protesting moments.'

Thank you so much for ripping the people who disagree with you.

And just thank you so much for speaking for me.



That's sarcasm, in case many of you can't figure it out.  Why the thank yous?  Well, I'm a democrat, who grew up listening to the voice of Ralph Nader coming from my parent's bedroom via the radio.  As a kid I heard 2 very smart people, my mom and my late dad talking politics and they made more sense than a lot of politicians.  I grew up thinking that the democratic party was the 'cool' party, the party that really cared about people.

Not anymore.

The democratic party is a complete joke.  It trips over itself to pander and to promise every free item under the sun without explaining itself.  It also thrives on the words of the rich and loves it when Hollywood rips people who don't agree with them.  They're never going to change and you can thank Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton for that.  As a matter of fact, I'd put them on the critically endangered list.  So, thank you Hollywood for ruining my parents' party and thank you very much democrats for being the sell-outs that you are.

I'll be writing someone in on the 2020 election because in the end, it doesn't matter, Trump already has this won.

Thanks for nothing Hollywood.

Comments

Popular Posts