A Bernie Could Win Trend

Now, the press is saying that Bernie could get the nomination.

Huh?

Bernie's getting popular in the media.

What?  Huh?????  What's going on?  Can the media be drunk on some leftover Christmas alcohol?

Nah...

I think we're just in one of those trend cycles.  Journalism has no singular purpose anymore.  It literally has no attention span.  It jumps and sniffs out any Twitter trend.  Journalism used to be a secondary source of education but not anymore.  It's a subject searching for a place to belong and that's why it jumps on these online trends.  So, today it's Bernie happy.   Let's get to the bottom line...

If Bernie Sanders wins this nomination, I'll be shocked.  I still hold to the fact that this is completely fixed for Joe Biden because the democratic party is still in love with Barack Obama.  They want his influence in there no matter what.  Joe, like Hillary, is completely smug about this and the so-called polls just reinforce the belief.  But let's get back to Bernie-

Bernie Sanders had something special in 2016 but that shine seems to have disappeared.  I believe that AOC has seriously impacted that.  Bernie Sanders had this ability in 2016 to deliver a great message but his involvement with AOC seems to have taken the shine off of it.  Personally, I don't think she does him too many favors but he's enamored with her.  Her mouth will end up being his undoing and no matter what Twitter or any media says, the common person does not like this woman.  If anything keeps Bernie from getting this nomination or even the presidency it will be her.  Just watch...

But hey if I'm wrong I'll admit it.  However, I doubt that I am.

Comments

Popular Posts