The Tiger No One Wanted

Why is it there was no national outrage about what those bastards in India did to that tiger?
Just give me a good reason why the public who can get in a huff about people looking at them cross-eyed didn't blink when they heard about a group of people beating a tiger to death?

Do you know what?  All of us really suck.

Why do I say that?  It's easy- as I've stated time and time again critical thinking is gone.  We don't know how to feel abouut anything unless someone gives it a hashtag.  We jump on a cause without even thinking about it.  We live in an age where people tell us what to think and we think it.  God help you if you think or do anything different but that's another argument for another day.

Let the venting continue...

What I don't understand is how the people in India get a pass for their absolute cruelty to animals and their complete disregard for the environment in general.  Let me put it to you this way, it was really easy to rip that white guy who killed Cecil the lion because he was, of course, a rich white guy, that killed an iconic animal but in this case we have a Bengal Tiger that no one knew anything about and it was pounded on by a bunch of dirty maniacs who must've gotten some kind of sexual thrill out of it.  The idea that a mob was that inflamed and so downright cruel is actually very scary.  Sure the act got a couple of mentions but when it comes to the word outrage- let the crickets begin.  I don't get it and it makes me wonder that if we are so worried about being called a racist that we, as white people can't callout a despicable act when another race does it to animal.  Do you know what?  I think we are but guess what gloves are off so here's my message to the country of India.

I think your nation is disgusting.  I don't like how rotten you are to animals.  I don't like how you're killing off the vultures and how rotten you are to Fishing Cats but the fact that some of you dirty scumbags pounded at a poor tiger literally makes me sick and let the people who did it rot in hell.

Comments

Popular Posts