So, If You Like Bernie Sanders, You're Not Allowed to Criticize Him?

When the Pennsylvania primary rolls around, I'll gladly vote for Bernie Sanders.  There's no question about it.  I'll probably be ticked-off at him because of his lack of interest in the western part of the state but I'll be very happy to vote for him.  There are no other candidates that can go one on one with Trump.  I get this sense, like many of you that people want to move on from Obama, the gay guy no matter how hard they push isn't going to beat Trump and no woman is going to beat Trump- not a chance.  Of course- these are rehashed topics so let's move along...

I get the sense that I can't criticize Bernie Sanders.  That seems to be the major trend riding on the social media world- DON'T YOU DARE CRITICIZE BERNIE- IF YOU DO YOU'RE JUST A CENTRIST OBAMA-BIDEN-CLINTON LOVER.

Please...

People, seriously what has happened to you?

Yes, Bernie is like every other politician in the past but man oh man- the fact that you can't even bring up the idea of questioning his 'NO MIDDLE GROUND' speech is actually disturbing.  What's the problem here people?  You can't have it both ways no matter how hard you try.  Bernie Sanders no matter how hard he tries to act like Ralph Nader can't cut it with the simple fact that yeah, he was just like everybody else.  He caved to fear of being blackballed.  He caved when it came to his pal the late Ed Schultz when it came to RT.  Correct me if I'm wrong but I never saw him coming to his pal's defense or even appearing on Ed's evening show but hey- of course- I'm not allowed to criticize Bernie, right?

Of course I'm not- if you question anything anymore you either are scorned or made fun of that's okay- I do enjoy gloating though.

Comments

Popular Posts