Is This All Congress Does?

Politicians tweet a lot.

Politicians talk a lot.

However, they seem to like having votes condemning tweets. Okay, let me STATE THIS AGAIN...

I never liked Trump.

I didn't vote for Trump.

I think 99% of Congress (both sides) are corrupt.

I also think that most of the people in Washington are spoiled babies who do nothing but temper tantrum their way to fame.  All of them do it and it's GETTING SICKENING.

Moving right along...

If you're in Congress and get caught up in Trump's tweeting how hard would it have been to say something like this:

'I'm an American and I am insulted by what the president said but I will not get into a Twitter war with a spoiled baby.  My work is more important that tweeting and I'm going to continue to work hard and learn how to be the best representative I can be. My constituents are the most important thing."

There- HOW HARD WOULD THAT HAVE BEEN?  But oh no- Trump keeps throwing it out there and the democrats bite at it. Infrastructure sucks, the environment is ruined, education and healthcare are  a mess but no- for at least 3 days this is all we hear- on the news- on social media and out of their mouths.  People, let me tell you something, you can cheer all 4 of the squad as much as you want- I DON'T CARE- but this mess of tweeting having a vote to condemn Trump and letting it snowball is getting old.  Society has opened the door for these 4 to keep doing this for the next 20 years and forget any legislation or any criticism of them of them- oh no.  They get a pass because you're a racist if you ask anything.  You're a racist if you criticize them and hell, they'll even take a vote to make sure society knows that you don't like the 'squad.'

So, I ask you is this all Congress does?

Is this all that they'll keep doing?


Comments

Popular Posts