All About Trump

It's all about Trump.  We have to get him out of office.  There's not a chance that he can get reelected.  Want to know what I say to that?

Wanna bet?

Trump is a disgusting, racist conman and do you know what people?  I'm not going to preface this with a 'just because I don't like the Squad,' because it's IRRELEVANT.  I am a lifelong democrat- I've had Ralph Nader ideas installed in me since I was a kid and I never liked Donald Trump.  He's a phony- a fraud.  He's also raping America and getting away with it.  Guess what?  He's going to get REEELECTED.

God, I hope I'm wrong.  I really hope I'm wrong.  I don't see these idiotic democrats going after the Senate but I think he's going to get reelected and this stupid, stupid party HAS NO DIRECTION, NO FOCUS AND NO GRASP ON REALITY.  It's 2016 all over again with a twist- this time you have 4 women- tweeting, lecturing and screaming at you if you even ask them one freaking question.

There I go, off topic again.  People do you know what gets me- we could get these republicans out of there- I believe it.  But there's no backbone in the democratic party.  More and more I see Bernie Sanders for what he is now- sure I'll vote for him but man he doesn't have the guts that I thought he did.  Here's the main issue with the party and you've heard people like Chris Hedges, Ralph Nader, etc. discussing it- you can't insult Trump out of the presidency.  You can't temper tantrum your way to power.  Why?

People want to know what you're going to do for them.

People want to know how you're going to make their lives better.

While many of you find these tweeting by politicians inspiring, there's nothing to them.  You can buy all of the Warren and Squad t-shirts all you want- until this rotten party wakes up and realizes that it's about the people and not a tweet- we're going to get Trump again.

And that means we'll be in bigger trouble than what we are now.

Comments

Popular Posts