Bernie Wants An Endorsement

So, Bernie Sanders is looking for an endorsement.

Nah- it's not Chris Hedges or even Ralph Nader.

Noam Chomsky?

Nah- not good enough for Bernie.  He's looking for Alyssa Milano's endorsement!

Huh?

Yep, you heard me.  Bernie's looking for Alyssa Milano's endorsement.  Alyssa Milano- can you believe it?  Well, maybe you can but as a member of Gen-X this is cracking me up that she's such an influence on any kind of policy.  Alyssa Milano- the same person who used to lust after Rob Brown, a hockey player that played for the Pittsburgh Penguins.

Aw Bernie- why?  Why?

The answer is obvious, naturally.  Alyssa Milano, thanks to Twitter, has immersed herself on the public conscious.  I don't know who her public relations people are but they are good- really good.  Alyssa Milano has made her career in Hollywood I doubt that if she cares to much about anyone except making herself look good.

But let's switch to Bernie, for a second.

Bernie, Bernie, Bernie, I can tell you are never going to get this nomination.  You could but if you're going to spend your time campaigning the same old  way or looking for endorsements from Hollywood, you aren't going to get very far.  I doubt she'll endorse you Bernie and I'm really disappointed that you're more worried about her than reaching a whole new audience.


Comments

Popular Posts