The Myth of Biden Polling

The polls are everywhere.

Biden's ahead by 20...

30...

OH MY GOD THE MAN IS AHEAD BY 40 POINTS. Call off the primary campaign and just run him against Trump right now.  My oh my this thing is wrapped up, sealed off and on a dish ready to be served to an old man who talks too much, says too little and would be no better than the self-righteous republicans in there now.  Oh why not- LET'S JUST GIVE BIDEN THE PRESIDENCY ALREADY.

Now, let's get serious.

It is May 14th and last I heard there were 200000 people seeking that democratic nomination (my cat Barney is expected to declare this afternoon that he wants to 'paw for president).  With all of that BEING SAID- how in the world is it even remotely possible that Joe Biden has such a big lead in the polls?  Forget the Bernie factor for a second- I'd be writing this even if Bernie wasn't running.  How could a man who offers nothing but rhetoric from the 1980s be conveniently 'walking all over everyone?'  Well, here's a theory and do what you want to with it.

I believe that polling every other day is not to be trusted.  I also believe that these polls might be conveniently fudged due to the fact that thanks to a lot of robocalls people ignore strange numbers on their cell and even their landlines.  I can tell you right now that this idea that every senior does these polls is a lie.  Robocalls are so prominent- so annoying and just a flat-out pain in the ass that a lot of people do the good old fashioned 'hang-up' method.  Personally, I never minded a good poll and I'm not even a senior-lol.  However, due to the fact that the people doing these polls aren't quick enough and don't even seem to know what they're doing I hang up as well.  So, with this being said...

I wonder if these polls are put out for the fact that the democrats don't want a large turnout.  I can see why people look at these numbers and go 'why the hell should I vote?'  And if you think about it- a lot of people (especially minorities) have a great argument.  What is really the point if Joe Biden is conveniently so far ahead this early.

Obviously, everyone knows that the fix (more than likely) is already in but if you stop and really think about it- don't these poll numbers actually prove it?

Comments

Popular Posts