Dear Ralph Nader:

Dear Ralph Nader:

Run for president.

Huh????

Well, why not?  Everyone and their grandma is running.  Age doesn't matter.  Run for president.  Go ahead.  The democrats are making fools out of themselves.  Everyone knows this is fixed for Biden.  Go ahead, run for president.  At least people would have something to believe in.  At least people would have someone other than a corporate democrat to rely on in the voting booth.

LOL yeah I know, I'm dreaming...

But it's nice to think about isn't it?  It would horrify a lot of democrats if he declared that he was running.  Could you imagine the look on Biden's face?  Can you?  Biden was the one that led the blackballing.  His mouth would literally hang open.  I giggle just thinking about it but then again- I'm somebody who would like to see this just because I'd like to get this right.  I'm sorry I never listened to my late dad about Ralph Nader and I would love a chance to get to cast my vote for him.  Ralph Nader would've been a GREAT PRESIDENT and I guarantee we wouldn't be in the mess we are now.

I guess in the end it doesn't matter anyway...

If Biden's on the ballot, I will write Ralph Nader in.  And you can take that downtown and PRINT IT!

Comments

Popular Posts