25 Questions for Joe Biden

My oh my- there is so much I'd like to ask Joe Biden.  How could one actually get it down to 25?  Well, if I had a chance I would ask...

1.  If elected president what would be your ideal judge for the federal bench or the Supreme Court?

2.  If a Supreme Court vacancy occurred would you appoint Merrick Garland or would you consider progressive judges?

3.  What's more important to you- pleasing progressives or pleasing Mitch McConnell?  Please reassure me that it's not McConnell...

4.  You helped rehabilitate the image of George Bush so my question to you is why are you still scorning Ralph Nader?

5. Would you open up your administration to the influence of people like Ralph Nader and Noam Chomsky?

6. Why are you so pro-war?  You're in your seventies for God's sake- why aren't you encouraging the USA to stay out of most of these countries?

7.  You say your fighting for the 'soul of America' but I don't remember you complaining when Obama deported a lot of people- why is that?

8.  I am Generation-X, you and your senator buddies weren't to fond of my generation and now you whine about millenials.  Why do you hate the younger generation?

9.  How did you manage to keep up that con of being a 'man of the working class?'

10.  Isn't your brother working for charter schools?  How can you assure me that you will work for public schools?  How do I know you won't keep Devos in that post?

11.  How did you get out of bein Me too'ed when Al Franken got ran out of town for less?

12.  How can you assure me the fix isn't already in for 2020?

13.  Why do you think that Stacey Abrams is a good choice for a running mate?  She couldn't even beat that crook in Georgia.

14.  Do you acknowledge the damage NAFTA did to the country?  Are you sorry for the vote?

15.  Do you care about progress or just protecting Obama's legacy?

16.  What are you going to do to help farmers?

17.  Do you acknowledge the problem with high drug prices?

18.  Why don't you want to move ahead on Medicare for All?

19.  Why do you think saying the 'middle class is a value set' is a smart thing?  Do you realize what a poor excuse that is for poverty?

20.  How do I know you won't drill as much as Obama?

21.  Do you have those environmental endorsements all wrapped up?  I'm sure you do.

22.  What are you going to do to fix national parks?

23.  How are you going to undo the damage in the Interior Department and the EPA?

24.  Will you somehow sneak us into the TPP 2.0?

25.   How can you convince me you're ready for progress?  Your whole platform sounds like a yawn.

Comments

Popular Posts