The AOC Check-In

Oh let's get this out of the way...

So, the environmentalist AOC has a garden.

Oh boy- jump up and down- I am just so impressed let me do a backflip.

Do any of you remember how she went to a school a couple of months ago and told some kids not to eat dairy products?  Nah- of course not.  Now, a better speech would've involved encouraging community gardens instead but hey- you have to promote the DON'T EAT DAIRY.  After all, she's the climate change expert, right?

Listen- many of you are sick off this- you don't want to hear it or you're so desperately blind to her because she tells you what you want to hear that you can't see this woman for what she is.  She is a TWENTY-NINE YEAR OLD FROM NEW YORK CITY.  One 4X4 community garden plot DOESN'T MAKE HER AN EXPERT ON BOTANY.  Yes, it's a good thing to do BUT COME OFF THIS.  I see this as nothing but a distraction/public relations move that really oozes arrogance. Come on people- just think about it.

She's a freshman representative- who wormed her way onto committees she's UNQUALIFIED FOR and yeah- I said it- SHE'S UNQUALIFIED FOR.  She has a staff doing her social media sure- BUT SHE'S OBSESSED WITH IT- like Trump.  She has no knowledge of law- no humility- no eagerness to learn and yeah IT DOES MATTER and  if you're going to portray her as an environmental expert to me it's going to take a lot more than a 4X4 garden and her Green New Deal whining.  Besides that I notice anytime she gets herself into hot water, she comes up with the 'oh look at me I'm cooking' or 'oh look at me I'm doing a 4X4 garden plot.' Still not with me? Probably not- she reminds me of a cult leader- she has so many of  you so damned brainwashed that it's actually disturbing, so let me say this-

People- she doesn't not and probably will never care about any of you- black, white it doesn't matter. Her intentions might be genuine but I guarantee this- AOC looks out for one person- AOC and that's it.

Comments

Popular Posts