Personable Pete

I'm sure Pete Buttigieg is a very nice and a very smart man.  Okay scratch that 'smart' comment- he's a mayor- of course the guy has brains.  I'm sure he's basically a good guy and probably someone that you'd want to be neighbors with but-

I don't want him as the democratic nominee.

Pete Buttigieg's attitude sort of rubs me the wrong way.  I think he's another one of those guys that literally wants to kick anyone over the age of 45 out the door and open up the gate for a party that only embraces millennials.  Yeah, yeah I know.  Millennials are the future- I'm tired of this- do you know why?  Because-

Gen-X
Baby Boomers
and Seniors

are going nowhere and contrary to what the democratic party wants you to believe there are still members of those age groups that are white democrats.  I don't know how they're hanging on- considering they get insulted day after day after day by the likes of party leaders and the head cheerleader AOC but I digress.  I don't see Pete Buttigieg as a guy that wants to bring all people together for a complete and whole democratic party.  In other words, this clique attitude that the democratic party has is really annoying and to tell you the truth the demos are seriously pushing me to vote Green but again, I'm getting off track.

Pete Buttigieg reminds me of a guy that would be very valuable in a democratic president's Cabinet but as president- the more I think of it the more leery I am, especially since the media and a lot of Hillary people seem to love him.  I actually think this is a guy that would be a figurehead and not his own man.

Don't make him the nominee democrats.

He wouldn't win.

Comments

Popular Posts