PA's Biden Love

My home state (PA) has me scratching my head.

Why the Biden love?  Is it there?

Well, if you listened to Bob Casey you would think Joe Biden is the second coming.  Then again Bob Casey forgets that PA has a middle and a western part.  The overall gushing of the media of Joe Biden in general is enough to make you go 'HUH?'  But Joe Scarborough saying that 'Trump should be worried about PA...' had me rolling on the floor.

Remember NAFTA PA?

Well, do you?

If you're in certain parts of the state I'm sure you do.  In a 10 mile radius I can name you 5 places that NAFTA forced out of the area.  How stupid are you democrats?  I mean COME ON! You're trotting out Biden and he is what he is but he's NOT GOING TO CHANGE.  You promote him as a Union guy but he still supports the TPP and HE VOTED FOR NAFTA!!!  Don't you think that the idiot Trump will use this?  You don't think HE'LL POINT THIS OUT?

I noticed that the online world likes to hide the negative impact of NAFTA.  However, many of us don't forget how it wrecked a lot of people's lives- so the next time you preach to me that Joe Biden is PA's 3rd senator- Joe Scarborough or any pundit- I'll take you on a tour what that rotten man helped close in this state.

You can come too, Senator Casey.


Comments

Popular Posts