The Democrats DO NOT CARE About the Environment

*Gasp*

Yeah, you heard that correctly.

DEMOCRATS DO NOT CARE ABOUT THE ENVIRONMENT.

I can almost hear what you're thinking:

"But-but AOC-"

"What about the Green New Deal?"

"AOC, always talks about the environment."

"But-but Bernie said AOC is a climate change expert..."

AHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Okay, I've contained myself and I'm going to repeat myself again because I am FED-UP with the idea out there that every single democrat, progressive, whatever has to be in love with the AOC philosophy or you get tossed out of the club, along with getting a 'C' plastered on you for being a conservative.

I am far from a conservative.

I am far from a moderate democrat.

AOC couldn't carry my lunch when it comes to being a real progressive but that's besides the point. God I am SO SICK OF  WRITING ABOUT THIS WOMAN but every single day it's the same thing- AOC publicity time over and over and over again.  Let me tell you guys something-

If the democrats really cared about the environment they would literally shut her up.  She is a 29-year-old female FROM THE CITY.  She has absolutely no right and no logic to proclaim herself as 'the boss' or the only one worried about the environment. The fact that she is leading the charge of proclaiming all republicans anti-environment is ridiculous.  The fact that there is the same tired lines coming from this woman day AFTER DAY AFTER DAY.  The fact that democrats let this go on is absolutely disgusting.  The ones in leadership SHOULD KNOW BETTER THAN THIS.

The environment is too important to make it a public relations vehicle for a congresswoman who doesn't know what she's talking about.  Yes, something needs to be done about the environment but the democrats with their obsession to make Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez a name have literally missed a great opportunity to get people on their side.

Comments

Popular Posts