An Open Letter to Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

Dear Representative Ocasio-Cortez,

Did you ever here the quote 'you lead by example?'

Nah I didn't think so.

As a matter of fact, I'm sure if some prominent name said that you'd fire off some kind of tweet and insist how wonderful you are.  Here's your problem Ms. Cortez- you come up with all of these fantastic ideas and yet you don't want to abide by your own rules.

Take the car situation for example. You've had a collective fit because it's been found out that you took off from a parade in a gas guzzler and spent more time circling your district campaigning in a vehicle.  Personally, I'm not surprised in the least by this, however, I admit that I'm a little shocked you were so blatant.  However, I must admit when I heard you say something about living in the world 'as is' I laughed.

Ms. Ocasio-Cortez, here's your problem, you don't seem to realize that a lot of people know what your area's like.  I know from traveling that you have easy access to subways.  For crying out loud an inexperienced traveler knows this but the idea that you had a temper tantrum after lecturing America about climate change is downright laughable.  Ma'am here's your big problem.

You have no idea what states are like.  You are a privileged woman with a silver spoon in your mouth.  Yes, Ms. Ocasio-Cortez, I've said it a thousand times.  You have money behind you and your Instagram account should've clued a lot of people in but I digress.  As I stated yesterday, what makes you the 'chosen one' to tell people what's environmentally sound when you won't even practice what you preach?

Seriously, what's' your answer?

And no, I'm not a republican and yeah, I'm female- so don't throw those accusations at me.  You're a terrible representative for the  environment Ms. Ocasio-Cortez and I suggest, if you really want to help the environment you should grow-up first.  Also you might want to take a look at this:

http://smokeypawsback.blogspot.com/2019/02/25-questions-for-alexandria-ocasio.html

Because if you can't answer any of these- all you are is really a bag of wind.

Comments

Popular Posts