Would You Take a Phone Call From Ralph Nader?

If Ralph Nader called you right now- would you take his call?

I would- you're damned right I would.

Why am I bringing this up?  Well, there was an interesting story going around Pittsburgh about Antonio Brown not taking Mr. Rooney's calls.  Like every Steeler and Steeler fan I thought to myself...

WHAT IS HE???? CRAZY????

I know I'd take a call from Mr. Rooney (as well as Mr. Nader).  Hines Ward said, during an interview, that if Mr. Rooney called him that second the interview would be over.  Former Steeler- now Bronco Emmanuel Sanders said the same thing.

What's my point?

You don't ignore Mr. Rooney and you don't ignore Mr. Nader.  Are you listening Senator Sanders?
Of course you're not listening but let me tell you what you have done-

Push how you feel about Amazon aside for a second, I can't tell you whether or not Ralph Nader thinks Amazon leaving New York is a good thing or not.  He probably doesn't want to touch anything with Ocasio-Cortez and I can't blame him.  The message here is for Senator Sanders:

Senator, for the life of me I can't understand why you put your faith in Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez and not collaborating with Ralph Nader.  Personally, I can see both sides of the Amazon issue but I also see that New York City has a lot of empty stores, etc and I wonder how they're going to attract business, in the city, due to Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez's over exposure, big mouth and twitchy Twitter finger.  She's celebrating the loss of jobs while not answering how she's going to promote a lot of grandiose ideas.  Now, I'm getting this idea that a lot of you don't realize how empty certain parts of New York is.  So, I can't get how you embrace her and promote yourself for the worker when New York is out of 25,000 jobs.

Again- I'm not apologizing for Amazon but this woman is arrogant and inexperienced and I don't think, Senator, you can get it through your heads how stupid she actually sounds in her explanations.  Bernie don't you realize that she's literally ruining you?

Do you?

You should've taken the calls from Ralph Nader when they came Bernie.

Comments

Popular Posts