The House of Public Relations

Basically, I have a respect for people's need to be informed.  People like up-to-date information, they like follow-ups and they want anything that happens positive for their area to be recognized.  It's basic human nature.  I'm taking a guess that the Internet probably made all of us think that news stories wouldn't just be better but they'd be more informative and enjoyable to read.

AHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHA....

Did you read that last sentence with a straight face?  You know as well as I know the Internet has ruined journalism.

Now,  I've said this before but one of the main reasons I like this blog by Socratic Gadfly is the fact that it fits what I talked about in the first paragraph.  You can find his stuff here:

www.socraticgadfly.blogspot.com

Along with that there are many, many interesting blogs on his site that I recommend as well.  Now, let's get to the point of today's blog, shall we?

The House of Representatives has turned into a public relations firm for Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez.  You're rolling your eyes.  I know you are but think about it.  Just stop and think about it.

Every single issue- every day- who do you hear about?

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez.

No matter what the issue it's always-

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez.

No matter what the interview-

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez.

Listen, and this is the truth, I despise writing about her.  I think she's a racist big mouth but the big problem I have is with the democratic House.  I thought it was supposed to be for the people not just a house for:

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez.

Comments

  1. Thanks! I'm actually working on a PR vs journalism post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Get our- seriously?
    LOL- when I saw a comment I thought 'oh brother- someone's going to wave their finger and scream 'leave AOC alone!'

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts