Whining, Insults and Temper Tantrums: Welcome to the New House

Let's continue something from yesterday...

And let me state this again for the 10 billionth time....

I am a Generation-X female democrat, who supported Bernie Sanders.  I think Ralph Nader is in the conversation as one of the greatest Americans ever. I'll never vote republican and I've hated Trump since the 1990s.  To top all of this off, I can't stand the Clintons and I think Barack Obama was overrated.

Are you happy now?

I see the arguments out there about Tlaib's little swearing fit, "Well-well it's no worse than what Trump said in his 'locker room' talk-' well guess what? It is- do you know why? Trump wasn't president at the time. She's a representative- who no one has ever heard about and has no concept off the fact that people are terrified of a Pence presidency.  You can sit there and defend her all you want but again if this was a guy- I doubt a lot of you would be showing sympathy.  Females would be all over tv going, "RESIGN! RESIGN!"

Moving right along...

Here's what disgusts me-their approach. What do I mean by 'their?'  I mean this dynamic new Congress.  Let's take Ocasio-Cortez- I have no problem with taxing the wealthy.  I doubt she came up with this on her own but I have no problem with it.  My issue with her is that she's more worried about pleasing the world of Twitter and Instagram instead of doing some serious governing.  As for Tlaib- her 'victimhood' act is getting annoying.  She shouldn't have made that profane rant, okay?  There's a big difference between her and I- she's a representative- I'm not.  Show some class for crying out loud.

This 'dynamic new Congress' is slammed down my throat 24/7 and a lot of them better get it through their heads they can whine, have a temper tantrum and insult whoever but if they keep going the way they're going- NO ONE WILL WANT TO WORK WITH THEM.

Comments

Popular Posts