The Cat Has Left Twitter

This cat has left Twitter, at least for now...

PHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEW....

My god, what a mess that place is- what a freaking, no-good mess.  Holy meows- you know that place was kind of interesting at one time.  I met some really good people and you could actually have real conversations.  A cat named Rocky (who is running for president in 2020) comes to mind. Now this is a rocking cat.  There are others as well.  Now, don't get too excited- there is no 'hidden meaning' about leaving Twitter. I just needed a big time break and my god-

I was tired of Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez.

Don't get me wrong, she didn't drive me out of there but this cult she has is a big factor.  Do you know that thanks to her you can't have a real conversation about climate change anymore? This woman's so-called zealousness about the subject is a complete fraud but my god- she insults anyone who disagrees with her.  She blows off legitimate questions and don't you dare criticize her or her posse will get you.

The funny thing about her posse is that they're the same people who scream about 'Brock-bots!'  Mind you there's nothing wrong with that but I'm just saying.  To me it's the idea of 'you can't have it both ways.'  Okay, I'm rambling so here's my thing...

Debate and discussion is a good thing.  You can't get it on Twitter anymore.  Ocasio-Cortez is just a symptom of a lot of people who behave very badly.  Will I go back on Twitter again?  Who knows?  But as of now-I'm not and I'm smiling about it.  My god- that medium was worse than my cigarette habit and it's a great feeling to leave it!


Comments

Popular Posts