Look Call Me an Idiot If You Want But...

Doesn't anyone in this country save money anymore?

Seriously, don't they?

Okay, call me crazy but if I was a federal worker in 2016, I would've adjusted my spending immediately with the election of Trump.  How could you not?  Anyone with a brain knows how erratic, stupid and downright greedy Trump is and that he's always been that way.  In other words, why didn't anyone see this coming?  Why didn't anyone prepare for this?

There are a lot of hardship stories out there and I get it.  BELIEVE ME- I get it.  We live in a country where medical costs just keep going up and social benefits have been stripped to the bare bone.  If you're a certain age, contrary to what you hear on tv, it's tough to get a good job or even a job at all.  However, these workers will receive their back pay once the government reopens and you'd like to think that life would just settle down again.

Yeah, yeah I know.  It's hard to guess when the government will reopen.  What Trump is doing to these workers is a horrible thing but I am struck by how people don't have any concept of saving money anymore.  I really hope that once the government reopens that a lot of people will change but to tell you the truth, I doubt it.

I really doubt it.

Comments

Popular Posts