Don't YOU DARE RIP WHO I LIKE!

Don't you dare rip Kamala Harris!  You, you Bernie bro!

Don't you dare rip Hillary Clinton! You misogynist!

Don't you dare rip Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez! She's da future- she's a rock star- she's this- she's that-

Don't you dare rip President Trump- he's just a great American!

To all four- I say this- PLEASE.  Let me also add this- LMAO....

HAHAHHAHAHAHA!

First off, and let's get this out of the way if you expect me to write about Roger Stone, dream on. Go to Twitter.  I've had it with the whole Russian story and I'm tired of Mueller too.  Omigod I'm ripping Mueller? OH DEAR GOD- YOU CAN'T RIP MUELLER!!!

Wanna bet?

Everybody involved in politics deserves criticism.  Bernie Sanders deserve it, for literally, promising a revolution while turning his back on desperate people to become a Hillary kiss-ass.  Ocasio-Cortez deserves it because she's taken climate change AND HAS TURNED IT INTO A JOKE.  Stay tuned for a future blog on that.  Harris deserves it for being one of the most fake I-care-about-you politicians imaginable and Trump deserves it for being an out-of-touch IDIOT.

And Clinton?  Well, she gave us this mess so you do what you want with this.

Well, this will shock you but Ralph Nader and yes I said it- RALPH NADER deserves ripped for even backing the idea of Bloomberg as president.  Huh?  Ralph, are you kidding me? Are you freaking kidding me? Union-hating Bloomberg?

What's the moral here?  Easy- don't take away my ability to criticize because I won't listen and you don't have any right too.  I'm a person- not a cult member.  Best of all...

I'm an American with a big mouth!

Comments

Popular Posts