Don't Underestimate Those Seniors

They're laughed at...

mocked...

sneered at...

and forgotten about but oh boy-

Don't underestimate those seniors democrats.

Let's get down to basics.  I always believed and I've said this that they were going to nail Trump on money laundering with an emphasis on Russia.  This idea that the democrats push that we were all hypnotized by Russia to vote for Trump is flat-out stupid.  I will hold to the fact that Trump won in 2016 by conning people with this:

"I'll protect Social Security and Medicare."

Trump won the over 65 crowd by 7-8 percentage points (depending what scale you're looking at).  It didn't matter, in a couple of states he barely won- the seniors are the ones that sent him over the top.  Let's note the term senior depicts the categories of the World War II generation and the Baby Boomers.  What's my point?

First off, calling the World War II generation the 'Silent Generation' is stupid considering they go to the polls consistently in every primary and November election.  They're the ones that always make sure their VOICES ARE HEARD.  They were able to pass that onto the Baby Boomers that seemed to accept it willingly enough due to a hunger for change.  Where Generation-X went wrong I have no idea- not enough of us vote and I admit it.  Maybe you can blame it on MTV but I'm getting off-track.
Here is the problem with the democratic party...

The democrats are tripping all over themselves to please  every other demographic than the one that has the most pull.  My favorite Ocasio-Cortez isn't helping this because her attitude about older people is disgusting but that's another topic for another day.  Let me make a prediction, if one of these democrats really wants to go against Trump this is what they better say:

"No matter what Social Security and Medicare are priorities.  Even in a fight for Medicare-for-All, senior Medicare will be protected no matter what."

Senator Bernie Sanders, are you listening?

I just gave you a path to a nomination.

Comments

Popular Posts