Cut the Salaries


Why do we pay politicians big money?

Seriously, can anyone answer this?

Why do we pay people in Congress, the president and his staff big money?  No, I'm not asking because of the shutdown.  Granted these people should have their salaries suspended at this time as well but that's besides the point.  I'm literally asking this because I honestly can't see how they're really earning their money and yes, I WILL PROBABLY BE CITING ALEXANDRIA OCASIO-CORTEZ AND TRUMP AS EXAMPLES.

LOL...

You'd be disappointed if I didn't, right?

Moving right along...

Experienced politicians have to get used to social media.  That's not only the obvious, it's a fact.  They might not like it but they and their staff need to get used to it and ride it to their advantage.  To me, Bernie Sanders uses social media very well.  His staff is top-notch at getting a message across.  I also see that his tweets are more on the line of speeches- not the stupid whining that constantly goes on there.

As for others, like our noble (sarcasm) president, we have the same thing every single freaking day; whining, complaining, back-patting.  Then there's Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez and she does the exact same thing.  Elizabeth Warren's known for her whining, and so are many, many others in the democrat and republican parties.  As a matter of fact, it appears that they and/or their staff has a Twitter addiction.  So, what's my point?

Donald Trump and Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez are just two examples of people who seem to care MORE ABOUT MAKING A POINT ON TWITTER than they do running the country.  Both of them have habits that are not only identical but downright scary.  In my opinion, if these 2 are going to be the leaders that all of you want so much then they shouldn't be paid that much.  Yes, I know Trump supposedly donates his and with that case- you regulate his ability to earn cash for himself in the White House.  People like AOC and anyone else that acts like her need their salaries cut big time because if I'm paying over 100,000 dollars for someone to whine on Twitter then this country is in a real sad state.

Comments

Popular Posts