Where was Nader, Senator Sanders?


          So, Senator Sanders, tell me-

          Where was Ralph Nader?

          Huh?

          Remember, not to long ago you had something of a townhall about climate change?  You had all kinds of people there but no Ralph Nader.  So, again, Senator, just tell me why…

          Senator Sanders, I don’t get you and my god, I supported you big time in 2016.  You made me very proud and a little emotional because you reminded me of my late dad, but Bernie come on- just think what you could’ve done with that climate meeting you had.  Think about what you could’ve done with having Ralph Nader at this but no- for some reason- you don’t really seem to like those who have championed issues like climate change, in the past, you seem to push those who really don’t have the knowledge and experience that they need to fight the problem.

          Now, why is that?

          There’s nothing the matter with moving ahead, of course, but my oh my not to collaborate with those that have the experience is really walking on a weird line.

Then again deeming Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez an expert on climate change is also very strange, not only that it’s downright insulting.  Now, I know I’m running a little bit behind here and I’m getting on the repetitious side but the fact that Bernie Sanders has a climate change ‘meeting’ and doesn’t include Ralph Nader just blows my mind.  It’s so utterly preposterous that you just have to chuckle but then again-

          What I’d really like to know is how society has gotten so bad that it considers Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez an expert on climate change.  LMAO.  Are all of you for real?  A 29-year-old, from the Bronx, is now America’s answer on how to solve the climate change issue.  Are you kidding me?  Are you really kidding me?  And this brings me back to Nader- has Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez even read the Clean Water and Clean Air Acts?

          Does she even want to?

          Or is it easier just to tweet the climate change troubles away?

          Okay, readers, that’s it for the catching-up ranting we’ll be back on track tomorrow!

Comments

Popular Posts