The Dairy Industry Is In Trouble

Dairy farmers are in trouble.

Oh boy, I can see the shrugs right now.  Yeah, yeah, who cares, right?  Well, you should care and if I have to tell you why then consider this...

We're being overrun by the fast, the easy and something known as factory farms.  Technology is turning farming, as we know it obsolete in some sense.  Sure, in a way it's the farmer's doing. A lot always voted republican.  They never listened to any semblance of reason from democrats on why they're the better party.  Now, that fact alone isn't surprising considering the fact, as Ralph Nader says, democrats are horrible at making arguments but I digress.

Look, Ralph Nader has been sounding the alarm bells about farming for years.  No one wanted to listen to him.  He was one of the first people to predict that factory farms were well on there way.  Look I don't know about you but the fact that real dairy farms are disappearing scares the hell out of me.  We won't know where a lot of our milk products are coming from soon and personally, I think that sucks!!!

Comments

Popular Posts