How Are Those Hillary Indictments Working Out for You Twitter?

December is FLYING BY and the one year anniversary of a famous video is coming up in February.  So, that's the question of the day..

How are those Hillary indictments working out for you Twitter?

Remember a LONG TIME AGO before HA Goodman went really goofy- the video was out- HILLARY CLINTON WILL BE INDICTED IN FEBRUARY.  I'm not even going to bother looking for it, I have one of those memories that everything sticks with me but it was out there.  Everyone was pumped- excited.  I'll give HA Goodman credit he did a good job of getting everyone riled up about all of these people getting indicted in the last 2 years but-

SURPRISE...

They're all still free of legal trouble.

People gloat all of the time on Twitter.  It's one of the biggest gloating forums off our generation.  I am, by nature, not a gloater.  I have no problem being wrong on stuff.  If Hillary would've been indicted I would've laughed just as much as anyone else.  However, I said it, "she'll never get indicted.'

With the exception of a few, none of you listened.

When I said that she had to much money and power to be indicted- most of you didn't listen.  As a matter of fact- I got a lot of flack for even going against the so-called, 'true investigative journalists of Twitter.'

But again- Smokey was proven correct.

Now, what's the point of me gloating?  It's simple amazement-why?  Well, consider this..

Trump is an idiot- a greedy, rich idiot who did 2 smart things in 2016.  He focused on Ohio, PA, Michigan and Wisconsin and he told people 'I'll protect Medicare and Social Security'  I contend, despite whatever Russia he would've won anyway.  Hacking doesn't phase me- all governments hack.  This holier-than-thou attitude America has aboout the 2016 election only exists because Hillary was, obviously, female, and her last name was Clinton.  If Bernie Sanders would've lost the same way Clinton did democrats would've told him to, "Sit down and shut-up."

But Hillary is going to get away with being a martyr.

It was easy for her to do.  She has money, fame and obvious influence.  She was the worse candidate ever for the democrats.  She literally sneered at the four states she needed to win (PA, Ohio, MI and WI) but is still going to get away with, "Russia stole the election."  Her gender, money and Trump's idiocy of even associating with Russia in the first place made her a martyr.  She is laughing at everyone right now.

So, I ask it again:  How are those Hillary indictments working out for you Twitter?

Comments

Popular Posts