Give It a Rest Ms. Ocasio-Cortez


     Let’s get this straight, I’m a female, Gen-X democrat, raised by parents who could give the online world lessons about how to be a real democrat.  Also, my late dad was a Ralph Nader groupie- this is why, again, someone like Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez gives me a headache.  So, let’s speak plainly…

          Lady- GIVE IT A REST.

          My god, I saw your latest rant about Paul Ryan and note, he’s the biggest scumbag in the history of American politics BUT COME OFF THIS!  Is this what the democratic party is all about- whining?  Don’t you have anything better to do than to go on Twitter and whine.  Double-standard? BULLSHIT!  As a female, I am so sick and tired of other females bullying others by whining so let’s lay it on the line.

          First, if you want to call me a whiner go right ahead but here’s the difference between me and Ms. Ocasio-Cortez- I’m a regular citizen.  As a representative, you should show some class and I don’t give a damn what party you belong to.

          Second, and let’s state the obvious, she’s a minority female in a democratic district who is going to have that job for life probably because people are either to lazy or they shrug her actions off because they figure there’s nothing that they can do about them.

          Third, she keeps going on and, on that people, whine about her clothes.  Well, gee, what do you expect Ms. Ocasio-Cortez? You claim to be poor, yet you’re sitting down for a fashion shoot in designer duds.  You could’ve done a class act and promoted the NY Macy’s and wore jeans, a shirt with some accessories from there that would’ve cost someone less than $150.00 but you didn’t do it.  What do you really expect people to say?  You talk out of both sides of your mouth.

          Fourth, and I talked about this yesterday, you’re hailed as an expert on climate change which is hilarious, considering where you’re from and that you won’t answer real questions about how to solve the environmental crisis.  If people question you, they’re either mocked, laughed at or harassed.  You stamp your feet and then accuse anyone who doesn’t fall at your feet a right winger.

          Fifth, you never answer for anything. I read enough Bernie Sanders tweets in 2016 to know that a lot of them sound like your tweets today.  Also, you helped Sanders campaign in New York?  LOL… Really?  Well, you mustn’t have been to good at it he got creamed in the Bronx and Queens.

          Finally, you have people wrapped around your finger and you know it.  People don’t want to be on your bad side because they want to be your ‘buddy.’  You’re probably going to be a millionaire before you hit thirty-five (maybe sooner) and you can get away with playing all sides (so far).  I’m hoping people wake-up, but I doubt it.  I hope you sent Senator Sanders a nice Christmas present Ms. Ocasio-Cortez because he made you famous.

Comments

Popular Posts