Don't Believe Everything You Hear About the Central Park Carriage Rides Part 2


          Remember yesterday when I spoke of the Central Park carriage rides?  Well, I think we’re at a point where a lot needs repeated and a lot of you better wake-up.

          You know I have no idea what some of you are thinking.  Sure, I think a lot of you have your hearts in the right place but come on! COME ON!  What do you think will happen to those horses if they shut down the Central Park carriage rides?  I’ll tell you what will happen, they’ll either head to the glue factory or head back to the Amish.  Oh, you like that idea do you?  Have some kind of romantic idea about the Amish do we?  Well, let me inform all of you of something.

          Sending horses to the ‘Amish’ is equivalent of sending a homeless cat or dog to the New York animal shelter.  I can hear the gasps already.  Come on people!  Just come on!  I don’t know why all of you have this glorious idea they’ll roam free in an open field.  Give me a break.  For one, Pennsylvania is being FRACKED TO DEATH and the ground is not only unstable but the air in the entire state is horrible.  They’ll head for a small barn and be NEGLECTED.  They’re not going to be catered too.  A vet won’t see them and I guarantee they won’t get the food they get right now.  They will have no time to relax- they’ll work these horses until they drop.  A lot of you better wake-up and realize what in the hell you’re doing.  If you shut these Central Park carriage rides down these horses are done- DONE. 

          What?  You don’t believe me?  Do your own investigation.  Get off the cell phone and research- read and learn.  Better yet- go and talk to a couple of the carriage drivers in New York.  They’re more than happy to share how well-cared for the horses are and they have no problem with you giving them a pat or taking a picture of them.  These horses are better taken care of than a lot of farm horses.  A lot of you need to grow-up and leave them (the carriage drivers alone).

          Did you hear that?

Leave not only the Central Park carriage drivers but drivers across the country alone.  Go and look out for people who really abuse animals and grow-up while you’re at it.

          You know, I doubt all of you will listen to this because a lot of you are stubborn and have no idea what’s really going on.  But guess what?  I’ll rip all of you anytime I hear you whining about this because a few of you have no right deciding what’s right for all of society, especially when you don’t know the entire issue.

Comments

Popular Posts