Beto Isn't the One

Didn't we go through this?

Unfortunately yeah we did but these democrats are like a dog with a bone.  They're obsessed with Beto and a lot of the vain, shallow, bubbleheads that went, 'RAH-RAH- HILLARY,' are in the process of ramming Beto down everyone's collective throat 24/7 and for what?  Just because he came close to beating Ted Cruz?

Are you kidding me???

The democrats have this unnatural almost holy obsession with the state of Texas.  They just can't get it through their heads that they are unliked, laughed at and downright sneered at.  If I chaired the democratic party-I'd wipe this state off the checklist.  This state is too brainwashed to even be considered for a flipping in my lifetime.

But I digress.

This Beto O'Rouke mania going around is baffling.  Yeah, you heard that right- it's baffling.  As a lot of you know he ran against Ted Cruz in the November election for Senate and could not pull it out.  Just stop and think about that for a second.

Beto O'Rourke couldn't beat Ted Cruz.

Ted Cruz is one of the sleaziest, slimiest, annoying politicians to hit Washington but tell me something you don't know, right?  Ted Cruz is also someone that has accomplished little and just seems to have a career (if you want to call it that) on proclaiming how holy he is or how evil every democrat that faces the earth is.  If I lived in Texas and voted republican, I'd be sick of him too.  My god, his face makes you want to punch a wall.

But then there's Beto.

Beto couldn't beat this man.  Beto, a man I never heard of, couldn't even act like a good enough centrist to beat this guy.  I know that's repetitive but wow- you would've thought Cruz would've been out just on general principle.  However, Texas didn't disappoint and has given us Mr. Cruz again for 6 more years.

*Gag*

Moving right along...

You would think that after Beto lost he'd disappear, right?  Of course you did.  After all, I never heard of him until this year but the clique would not have it- Beto has been pulled into the spotlight and my question is WHY?  What's the appeal?  Why the enthusiasm?  Someone just tell me what has he accomplished in his House career that would constitute every other person on people screaming, "Beto 2020!"

Just listen for a couple of moments people...

Beto O'Rourke will never win in 2020.  No matter how much they rig the primary or even the vote in certain states, during the general.  This is not a good choice to go against Trump or even Pence.  This guy seems so wimpy to me, so two-faced.  As a matter of fact Beto O'Rourke name will do him in immediately.  Can you imagine Trump with the, "A guy named -say it with me- Beto- is going to take your guns if he's elected." The idiots who adore Trump will eat that up.

If you want to beat Trump or Pence you need someone with a big mouth, who isn't afraid to be rude and who won't apologize for anything he says.  That people is not Beto O'Rourke and if you want him to be known as the '2nd worse candidate to run in the democratic party' then go ahead democrats- pick him.

I dare you;


Comments

Popular Posts